16th anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre

Video Posted on Updated on

Yesterday marked the 16th anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre when at least 8,000 Bosnian Muslims were massacred by Serb forces. Only last week, the International Criminal Tribunal for Yugoslavia found the Dutch state responsible for the deaths of 3 Muslim men during the massacre after Dutch soldiers handed them over to Serb forces. May justice be done for the remaining thousands of victims.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “16th anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre

    whatsaysyou said:
    July 12, 2011 at 3:35 PM

    I was barely 12 years old when I heard about the atrocities that happened in Bosnia and 16 years have passed. May justice will not only be brought to the victims but also bring closure to those who lost their loved ones.

      wasapnin said:
      July 13, 2011 at 11:28 AM

      I was only about 20 and it really shock me…To know that this could happen again under the worlds eyes and no-one did anything. Did Europe not learn lessons from World War 1 and 2?

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s